November 7th, 2017
Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is open to residents of England aged 18 years and over who qualify to represent any country outside the UK and Republic of Ireland (excluding employees of Sports Interactive or any other company linked to the competition in any way).
2. No purchase necessary to enter.
3. By entering the competition you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. No purchase necessary. Maximum of one prize can be won per person.
4. The competition is open from midday on Tuesday, November 7th until 6pm (GMT) on Wednesday, November 8th (“Promotion Period”).
5. The Prize: Represent your nation at the Copa Manageria tournament in London. Copa Manageria is the official Football Manager 2018 International 16 man tournament (‘The Prize’).
a. The event will take place at Sports Interactive headquarters in London on Saturday 11th and Sunday 12th November 2017.
b. All transport arrangements and accommodation will be organised and paid for by Sports Interactive.
6. To Enter: Entrants must reply to the FM Tweet with details of their greatest FM achievement and the country which they wish to represent, using the hashtag #FMCopa.
7. The winners will be selected based on the strength of their response as adjudicated by Sports Interactive. Sports Interactive’s decision will be final.
8. Entries are limited to one entry per person.
9. Internet access and a personal email and access to a Twitter account are required for entry.
10. Winners will be notified by Sports Interactive on Twitter. They will be requested to direct message to share their first name, last name, email address, contact number and home address so that arrangements can be made to confirm their attendance at the tournament in London.
11. The promoter will not be responsible if the winner does not respond in time and an alternative winner is selected.
12. Sports Interactive will contact the winners to arrange transport and accommodation.
13. No correspondence will be entered into and the Promoter’s decision will be final and binding.
14. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any alternatives in whole or in part. In the event for any reason the prize winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. However, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries.
16. If for any reason any aspect of this prize draw is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this prize draw, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize draw, or invalidate any affected entries.
17. The winner shall, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity, photography and any filming) surrounding the winning of the prizes, for no further consideration, and they consent to the Promoter using their names and images in promotional material.
18. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury or death caused by our negligence or fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
19. No bulk, machine generated, consumer group or third party entries will be accepted. Entries will only be allowed in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any attempted interference with the running of this promotion will result in a void entry.
20. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. No responsibility will be taken for telecommunication or website error.
21. If a winning entry or entrant is deemed not to comply with these Terms and Conditions, the entry or entrant will be discarded and the prize will be allocated to a reserve entrant.
22. By entering the promotion users agree to receive communication about their progress in the promotion and important messages regarding how to improve their performance, deadlines and results.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the names and counties of residence of all winners. Each winner may be required to participate in the Promoter’s marketing and promotional activities and by entering the prize draw consents to such participation.
24. The name of the prize winner will be available by sending a correctly stamped envelope/postcard addressed Sports Interactive to the following address: PO Box 60255, London EC1P 1GG within two months of the Closing Date.
25. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.